Opening for Research Scientists at Voxeleron LLC
Voxeleron is now hiring for immediate full-time and part-time positions.
Voxeleron LLC is a software company specializing in the development of computer vision software with particular emphasis on medical image analysis. Founded in the San Francisco Bay Area by Daniel Russakoff, Ph.D. and Jonathan Oakley, Ph.D., Voxeleron comprises decades of real-world experience in the field of computer vision. Particular areas of expertise include algorithm development for ophthalmologic image analysis and segmentation and registration of 3D/4D radiological images.
Since its formation, Voxeleron has performed consultancy work in the life sciences domain, semiconductor industry, radiology, cardiology, biotechnology, and ophthalmology. In addition to commercial contracts, Voxeleron has its own active research program with a strong intellectual property portfolio as well as clinical collaborations with the research community, including Stanford and Johns Hopkins.
Research and development of 2D and 3D image analysis algorithms using image processing, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
- Work from home or office space in Pleasanton or San Francisco researching, developing, and optimizing advanced algorithms
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with the team. Although the ability to manage your own efforts is important, our work is multidisciplinary in nature, requiring strong communication and team working skills.
- Report and demonstrate your results effectively to a wide range of audiences (from CEOs to clinicians)
- Ph.D. or M.S. in CS, EE, Math, or equivalent
- The ideal candidate will have some experience with industrial R&D and with software development in a team environment.
- Experience with C/C++ programming as well as MATLAB (preferred)
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
In addition to flexible working conditions and competitive compensation, Voxeleron offers comprehensive health care and vision coverage.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org